- Click on your START/ WINDOWS logo on your bottom-right of your screen
- Go to Settings
- VPN > Add VPN connection
- VPN Provider: choose Windows (Built-in)
- Connection Name: make up a friendly name…
- Server name or address: Enter your office IP address (please contact our support team if you are not sure what it is)
- VPN Type: choose L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: Enter the key you were provided (please contact our support team if you are not sure what it is)
- Type of sing-in info: leave it as “user name and password“
- User name: Enter your domain username (i.e. jSmith)
- Password: enter your password (same password you use to log in to your office / company computer).
- Click SAVE on the bottom
(Click image to enlarge)
- This completes the setup of your VPN tunnel.
- To test it/ use it from now on:
If you have issues connecting, please contact our support team!
The macOS setup is more straightforward and no authentication modifications are needed.