How to create a support request and ask our support team for assistance:
We offer several ways to contact us and request support / assistance. Please note that we assume that you are an existing customer who has an active account with us, and an update credit card on file with us. We can only offer support for active customers. If you are not an active customer, or if it’s been a year since we assisted you last, please contact us to activate your account before requesting technical support.
Please note that these contact methods are listed in the order of preference, listing the most preferred way on the top:
During business hours (note that once a ticket is open, you should get a confirmation email within 5 minutes or less. please call us if you don’t get this confirmation Email)
- Create a ticket on our website – http://secure.legaltechnology.solutions/client-services/submit-a-ticket/
- If your device is covered under our monthly plan, use the “communicator icon” on the bottom-right side of the screen (by the clock) to create a ticket from there.
The icon looks like this:
- Email us to support@legalTechnology.solutions , and include as many details as possible please, including preferred contact method, when did the issue start, etc..
- Call us at 480-614-4227
- Follow the same options above, but please note that we only offer after-hours support for qualified emergencies, and to customers on qualified monthly plan.
- After-hours rate will apply to all support provided outside of business hours.