(This process should take a non-technical person about 2-3 minutes to complete.
Please do not attempt this unless SPECIFICALLY asked by our of our staff members…)
- The first step is to create a user account on your computer for our engineer to be able to connect and perform any requested work.
IMPORTANT- Please make sure that the user account that you created is called “Click”, and the password you set up for this user is password22
If you are not sure how to create a user account on your computer, please follow these instructions:
- To create a new user account using Windows XP, please click HERE
- To create a new user account using Windows vista, 7 or 8, please click HERE
- If you are not sure what version of windows you are using, click HERE
ONLY AFTER YOU CREATED A USER ACCOUNT, please continue to the next steps…
- Click here to download the software
- Run the program. it should be called “Agent_Install.exe” when you download it.
- If your Anti Virus and/or Firewall promped you to approve this installation, please approve it.
- Within a few seconds you should see a small window telling you that the agent is installed successfully.
After the installation is done, you will see a new icon on the bottom right of your screen.
It will look like this:
(it might take a few minutes for that icon to show up, and it might look differently for the first few minutes)
You can now use this icon to create support tickets and send us screenshots of error messages you would like to report.
For complete instructions on this process please follow this guide on submitting a support ticket using the tray icon.