How to setup a Mac to connect to your office computer
This Document will explain how to connect to your office computer from a Mac computer.
- Go to the app store and download two apps.
- Microsoft RDP: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id715768417?mt=12
- SonicWALL Mobile Connect: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sonicwall-mobile-connect/id822514576?mt=12
- Once you have downloaded the SonicWALL Mobile connect please open it. Please click to add a connection.
- Once you have opened the new connection page please type in:
- Name: (make up a friendly name. i.e. – LTS Cloud Server)
- Server: https://hosted.legaltechnology.solutions:4433
- Please hit next and now it is going to ask for your Username and Password. This is the same as your office username and password. Please confirm that the domain field says ccshosted.local .
- Please press save and please press connect. (Please confirm that you have connected before moving on)
- Please note each time from now on you will need to launch that SonicWALL App and click connect to connect to your office computer.
- Please launch the Microsoft Remote Desktop app we downloaded.
- Please select new in the top left-hand corner.
- Next you need to fill in the fields that are below(only fill out the fields below):
- Connection Name: (make up a friendly name. For example: “LTS Cloud”
- PC Name: you will have to get this info from us…
- Username: your cloud username (usually firstname.lastname, like Tom.smith )
- Password: your cloud user password.
- Once you have entered all the information above please press the exit at the top left corner and this will save the config.