In this article, will show you how to share a calendar on outlook, with another user in your organization.
This method below will only work for organizations using Exchange server and updated version of Microsoft Outlook.
- On outlook, on the calendar view, right-click on the calendar you want to share, and choose PROPERTIES
- Under the PERMISSIONS tab on the window that opens up, click on ADD:
- on the ADD USERS window that opens up, choose all the users (one or more) that you want to be able to have access to this calendar, and click OK
- Once you clicked OK, you’ll be taken back to the permissions tab. We need to look for the peoplel that you just added, and individually highlight each one, and change the PERMISSION LEVEL to be OWNER (assuming you want those users to have complete full control over the calendar…)
- when you are done changing all the added users’ permissions, click on OK, and this window will close.
NEXT- Here is how you add that newly shared calendar, on the “assistant’s” computer:
- On the assistant’s computer, on Outlook:
- On the window that pops up, DOUBLE-CLICK on the person/ people whom you want to be able to view their calendar, and click OK
At this point, you should be able to see this newly added calendar on the “assistant’s” computer.
As always, If you have any issues/ questions, please create a ticket and we’ll be happy to assist you!