Android Installation Instructions
If a click engineer has instructed you to install this application in order to assist with your ticket, please follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store Application on your phone, which is located under Applications.
- Once in the Google Play Application, tap the search bar and enter “Snappea” (No Quotes)
- If the program is not installed already, tap install. (If application is already installed, tap open and skip remaining android set up steps.)
- Once the application is installed navigate back to the Home screen by hitting the Home button.
PC Installation Instructions
- Please click here or navigate to http://www.snappea.com/ and click on the “SnapPea for Windows” icon.
- Follow the on screen installation instructions to complete installation.
- Click Finish (make sure to leave Launch SnapPea immediately checked).
- Once SnapPea is launched, make sure your phone is connected via usb. On the main screen click “Connect”.
- Make sure the USB Connect is selected (all green).
- SnapPea will automatically download and install the driver for your phone.
- If prompted as per below, please select install this driver software anyway.
- If the driver install fails for any reason, your phone may need to be reconnected to SnapPea. To do this, click the Retry button (shown below) once the install fails.
- Once the driver installs click “Link” to enable your phone on SnapPea
- Click the “Play” button below the image of your phone to have SnapPea mirror your phones screen as it changes.
*If using Internet Explorer, click Run (near bottom of the page).
*If using Firefox, click Save File, and run from Downloads (top left hand corner click on the Firefox menu and select Downloads).
*If using Chrome, open SnapPea…new user.exe in the bottom-left corner.