We made is simple…” Outlook Profile Helper” provides the following features:
- Automatically creates an Outlook profile with limited input.
- Allows you to create multiple profiles on the same computer.
- Allows you to save your password for Outlook when creating your profile.
Downloading Outlook Profile Helper:
Mailbox users can download it from My Services > Downloads and Instructions > Outlook Profile Helper (link at the bottom of the Single Sign-on box).
Administrative users can download the OPH from CONTROL PANEL > Get Started > Download & Set Up Your Email Client > Run Outlook Setup Wizard.
Using the Outlook Profile Helper:
1. Launch the Outlook Profile Helper file that you downloaded (OutlookPH_EXCH0XX.exe).
- If a profile named Exchange already exists, you will be asked if you want to overwrite the existing profile. If you do not want to overwrite the existing profile and want to create an additional profile instead, click NO.
2. Type the desired profile name. If you do NOT want to use Cached Exchange Mode, you can uncheck the option here.
3. Enter the primary email address (UPN) and password for the mailbox you are trying to connect.
Note: If the OPH was downloaded from My Services, the email address will already be filled in.
4. If you want to have this computer remember the password when Outlook launches the profile, select the Enable Remember Password? option. Click NEXT to finish.
5. Once the email address and password are verified, your profile will be created and ready to use.